Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World DVD Study Pack: Finding Intimacy with God in the Busyness of Life (Hardcover)
Join bestselling author Joanna Weaver as she explores how to blend intimacy with Jesus and service for Him in the midst of our busy lives.
Moving chapter by chapter through Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna invites us to recognize that each of us has some “Mary” and some “Martha” within. Every day, a part of us wants to leave our tasks and soak up time with Jesus. Yet we also know we can’t abandon our responsibilities.
Come discover the best of your “Mary” and “Martha” desires as you strengthen your relationship with the God who invites you closer.
· In-depth bible study: Includes ten 20-22 minute video sessions.
· Bonus material takes you deeper into each chapter topic.
· Added special option for an eleven or twelve-week Bible study.
· Additional bonus session about “developing a quiet time.”
· Can be used by individuals or groups.
About the Author
Joanna Weaver is the author of Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, which has sold nearly one million copies. Her other bestselling books include Having a Mary Spirit, Lazarus Awakening, At the Feet of Jesus, and the award-winning gift book With This Ring. Joanna and her pastor husband, John, have three children.