Top25 Must-See Sights
Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience London.
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• The classic sights—Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, Parliament
• Art and history in the Victoria & Albert, the Tate, the Natural History Museum, the Museum of London
• Venues for classical music, opera, and jazz
• What kids want, including the London Zoo and the London Eye
• The best local shopping in vibrant street markets, legendary department stores, and offbeat boutiques
• Side trips to Greenwich, Hampton Court Palace, and Windsor
Insider tips • Expert Advice
The author: Charming, cosmopolitan Louise Nicholson lived in central London for more than 30 years.