Top25 Must-See Sights
Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing.
Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience Paris.
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• Monumental places—Notre-Dame, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Versailles
• Medieval art at Musee de Cluny, contemporary art at the Pompidou, every kind of art at the Louvre
• Trendy restaurants, classic brasseries, and cozy cafes and bistros
• Designer boutiques on rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore and avenue Montaigne; antiques shops and art galleries on the Left Bank
• Mellow wine bars, cool jazz joints, sizzling nightclubs, funky cybercafés
Insider tips • Expert Advice
The author: Fiona Dunlop lived in Paris for 17 years,
covering the city’s cultural life for many magazines and newspapers.