CWC Presents: Chris Durham - "Why Writers Can No Longer Afford to Ignore Social Media"
There a number of different ways to grow your brand and it can be overwhelming with all the different tools and resources available. But there is one critical tool, Social Media, which you can’t afford to overlook.
You Will Learn:
· Social Media Foundation – What you need to know as writers.
· How many social networks should you be on
· Top 5 Social Media Marketing Tips
· It doesn't take much to become impressive
· The importance of social networking in writing industry
· Action Steps
Chris Durham is the Director of Digital Development for Uhuru Network, LLC.
The Marin branch of the California Writers Club meets monthly at Book Passage, except July, August and December, on the 4th Sunday of the month, unless a holiday. 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Meeting may feature a guest speaker, a workshop or a panel discussion along with networking, encouragement and writing news. All are welcome. www.cwcmarinwriters.com.
- 51 Tamal Vista Blvd
- Corte Madera ,
- Postal Code:
- United States